Our timescales differ depending on location, crew numbers and scale of intention. The below list states our minimum timescales, so it is important to note that they can increase depending on your specific circumstances. Applications must be complete when submitted including all supporting documentation (e.g. Public Liability Insurance, Risk Assessments, etc.) to be considered valid.
Crews of up to 10 people
- SSFA applications (max. 5 crew) - 5 working days. Under 5 working days carries a higher charge
- Standard applications - 7 working days for stations / 10 working days for non-station locations.
Crews between 11-50 people
- Initial enquiry - 15 working days
- Location/Technical recce - 10 working days prior to shoot
- Application submission - 10 working days prior to shoot.
Crews of 51+ people
- Initial enquiry - Six weeks
- Location/Technical recce - 15 working days prior to shoot
- Application submission - 15 working days prior to shoot.