The list below shows our minimum timescales for each filming type. These may increase for more complex shoots.
We will only consider applications complete with all supporting documents.
Small-scale filming agreements
- five working days; under five working days has a higher cost.
Crews of up to 25 people
- initial enquiry - 10 working days
- standard applications - seven working days for Network Rail stations;
10 working days for all other locations.
Crews of between 26-50 people
- initial enquiry - 15 working days
- technical recce - 12 working days
- application submission - 10 working days.
Crews of 51+ people
- initial enquiry - six weeks
- technical recce - 15 working days
- application submission - 15 working days.
Booking specific trains into platforms
- initial enquiry - 16 weeks
- application submission - 14 weeks.