About our service
At Network Rail, we own, maintain and develop the railway network throughout Great Britain. We also manage the biggest and busiest railway stations, along with hundreds of other properties – from tunnels and viaducts to offices and even beaches!
Our dedicated filming team are experts at unlocking these locations for filming, having managed thousands of film and television projects. Facilitating everything from student shorts to Hollywood blockbusters, we’ve been key to making some very ambitious scenes happen.
Our role is to act as interface between you and the location in which you want to film and to help you get the permissions you need. Don’t know where you want to film? We can also help you find a location and, now we represent High Speed 1 for filming, we offer more than ever before.
For filming in any of our properties up and down the country, we will:
- Assign you a single point of contact
- Set up any necessary scouts, recces and meetings
- Offer guidance on proposals and advice on our safety processes
- Provide you with a transparent fee and cost process
- Send you contracts and invoices in a timely way
- Be on hand every step of the way!
Click below to drop-down further information on our stations.